E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > FS: Brand New OEM Headlights + OSS V4 Matte Blackout for '07-10 e92/M

07-03-2021, 03:44 PM   #1
cable96
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: threethreefive

FS: Brand New OEM Headlights + OSS V4 Matte Blackout for '07-10 e92/M

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi Everyone,

I have a custom pair of Brand New OEM headlights with OSS Designs V4 rings (brightest) with Matte Blackout, corner delete and amber LED bulbs up for sale. These do not come with the ballast but you could easily swap them over from your own headlights.

I originally had the OSS V2 blackout mod and wanted something brighter so I got these and just never had the chance to install them. It's been sitting in the box all wrapped up and neglected until now.

We all know or have heard of Luis and OSS designs, they are by far one of the best headlight mods you can/could get.

Asking $1700 + shipping. Local pickup (NYC) will have prio. It's rare to see an OSS design unit in this condition and it's definitely an eye catcher.

(The white little specks are just lint due to my poor attempt at wiping it down with a towel before taking pics! There're no pits since they are NEW.)

Attached Images

Last edited by cable96; 07-03-2021 at 03:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2021, 07:35 PM   #2
335xs2dinan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335xi, 22 G80 M3

Do these maintain the adaptive headlight feature? Also is the low beam oem xenon or something new? Do you know if it throws codes and does it fit pre LCI E92 335 or just m sport.

Thank you