BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

09-12-2021, 02:25 PM   #1
backslashv
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M3 Competition

Going through broker - some questions and clarifications

Hi,
There is a broker that has an allocation and is eager to place the order for me. I have a couple of questions about going with this broker before he gives me a call.

1) He's stating MSRP+tax only? No other fees. They're not charging any dealer fees or anything else? Sounds too good to be true.
2) Is the contract signed at a physical dealership? If not, should I insist on this?
3) Do they need to pull my credit if I have the loan approval in hand?
4) Any specific things I need to be aware of?
5) Any questions I should ask him?

Thanks

Last edited by backslashv; 09-12-2021 at 02:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2021, 07:25 PM   #2
edofloat
Captain
Rep
Drives: Outback or 992

Quote:
Originally Posted by backslashv View Post
Hi,
There is a broker that has an allocation and is eager to place the order for me. I have a couple of questions about going with this broker before he gives me a call.

1) He's stating MSRP+tax only? No other fees. They're not charging any dealer fees or anything else? Sounds too good to be true.
2) Is the contract signed at a physical dealership? If not, should I insist on this?
3) Do they need to pull my credit if I have the loan approval in hand?
4) Any specific things I need to be aware of?
5) Any questions I should ask him?

Thanks
1. Whoever the dealer is must be discounting the car and that's the brokers fee.
2. I would ask for a printed copy of the order with production number your name. This will show who the dealer is and you should also know what he production week. BMW genius should be able help sort out delays etc if it happens.
3. Guessing they may want to pull credit to make sure you can buy the car if they don't know you.
Appreciate 0