E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Problems with errors and starting

10-19-2021, 02:48 AM   #1
Chrissfit89
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw E90

Problems with errors and starting

Hi guys , I have a E90 from 2008 and i upgraded my headlights from halogen to xenon headlights(original from another bmw) so my plug from my bmw had 2 wires 1 negative and 1 positive , so in order to work the xenon bulbs I saw somewhere I need to have 2 nagatives so I split the wires nagative and put 1 more wire and it worked, after 2 weeks when I was driving the car I had some low power in the car and 3 errors came into my dashboard , after 1 minute all the lights came in , I stoped the car and when I was trying to start it again it dident start at all. Someone came and give me some energy from his car and it start , next day in the morning I start the car and driving for 20 minutes and again the same errors and the same situation. I will add some photos and some video maybe someone will know what’s happening.

HERE IS THE VIDEO

Thanks for the help !
Attached Images

Last edited by Chrissfit89; 10-19-2021 at 02:58 AM.. Reason: Added video
Appreciate 0