E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Now it’s crank but no start

03-03-2022, 01:54 PM   #1
Tad2020
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW328i

Now it’s crank but no start

I have 2010 BMW 328i.

I replaced the fuel pump. As soon as I replaced it, I drove for a couple of hours. After 5 hrs, I would drive again, but it did not crank and no start. I changed a new starter. Then, the crank initiated, but the engine never start. When you turn on the ignition key, usually the fuel pump makes some noise, but since then, it does not have it anymore. I have no engine light on.

I changed a new battery(battery sensor is no problem) checked fuses, relays and also fuel pump control module is no problem.

In the past couple of month or more. I had Notification of DSC malfunction. When ever I started driving and drove a bit,the notification popped out. I have read some article that says if I ignore this notification, it’s gonnna be cut. I am not sure about the meaning. But likely it is an electronic issue. Now, when I turn on the ignition, I have ABS notification in the navigation.

In addition, I jumped start my car a couple of times about 2 month prior to the incident above. At that time, FMR module was fried and it was repaired.

Please advise!!

Last edited by Tad2020; 03-04-2022 at 12:30 PM..
Appreciate 0