F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > E-Sys 3.33.4 Tokenmaster & Essential Applications & Files to Have
Studio RSR

03-13-2022, 07:37 PM   #1
SK223
Rep
Drives: F20

E-Sys 3.33.4 Tokenmaster & Essential Applications & Files to Have

Hi there everyone,

I've recently decided to purchase a dedicated laptop to have all of the necessary files and applications for my BMW and so that I can help a few mates of mine that also have a BMW. I personally use a MacBook Pro & iMac but I had some old Pentium laptop that was enough for me to explore E-sys and ISTA but it proved to be too slow and storage proved to be an issue since the full PSDZ is quite large, so I decided to invest in a good windows laptop.

Currently I already have ISTA+, E-sys 3.33.4 and the PSDZ files, thanks to shawn which has helped me tremendously in the past with links. The problem I'm facing now is that I already have E-sys 3.33.4 installed, but I don't have a tokenmaster for it and I am struggling to find one. I used to run an older version of E-sys that I had a tokenmaster for, but the problem was that for whatever reason I could not do a full calculation when trying to update my car using the older versions of E-sys, but 3.33.4 has been perfect for me so far and I'm trying to stay on this version if possible. I know that the token master isn't essential to use E-sys as so far I've been using it without, but it would be nice to have it all configured properly now that I have a dedicated laptop for it.

So if anyone has the link to a token master for 3.33.4 that would be greatly appreciated.

And also if anyone has the links to any other applications or files that is good to have then that would be great, as I'm trying to have everything that is beneficial to have when it comes to BMW's all in one place. I've got a 1TB SSD so want to use it as best as I can
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2022, 01:40 PM   #2
TheNine90
Banned
Rep
Drives: bmw

You could try getting esysplus. This is the most current esys launcher available. Esysx and launcher Pro 3 are outdated and unavailable. Expect for launcher Pro 3 which you can get but its cracked version and its outdated (2019).
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2022, 05:35 AM   #3
SK223
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNine90 View Post
You could try getting esysplus. This is the most current esys launcher available. Esysx and launcher Pro 3 are outdated and unavailable. Expect for launcher Pro 3 which you can get but its cracked version and its outdated (2019).
Ah I see, anyway I can get the link to download it?
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2022, 07:40 AM   #4
TheNine90
Banned
Rep

http://www.bmwai.com/Item/ESysPlus/
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2022, 08:45 AM   #5
lutzman
Rep
Drives: BMW

You can also use Bimmerutility. This has the most up to date mappings and works with newest E-Sys versions.

https://www.bimmerutility.com
Appreciate 1
SK2238.00
      05-09-2022, 09:49 AM   #6
SK223
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lutzman View Post
You can also use Bimmerutility. This has the most up to date mappings and works with newest E-Sys versions.

https://www.bimmerutility.com
You know what, this looks like the solution I'm going to go with. Had a look through it and for the features and price for the lifetime access seems to be worth it, thank you lutzman👍

Now if I could just get my hands on the tools that generate FSC codes, so if anyone has any info or anything that would be much appreciated
Appreciate 1
      05-09-2022, 11:58 AM   #7
TheNine90
Banned
Rep

Looks like tokenmaster is back
https://tokenmaster.blogspot.com/?m=1
Read somewhere price is cheaper than bimmerutility
Appreciate 1
      05-09-2022, 01:49 PM   #8
SK223
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNine90 View Post
Looks like tokenmaster is back
https://tokenmaster.blogspot.com/?m=1
Read somewhere price is cheaper than bimmerutility
I've heard that trying to purchase for it can be difficult or has the process changed?
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2022, 03:18 PM   #9
TheNine90
Banned
Rep

Some users have been getting fast response others no response.
It may take some time for tokenmaster to streamline the communication and payment process.
it's definitely worth a try to email him. You may get reply from him.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2022, 02:40 AM   #10
lutzman
Rep

Very interesting!
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2022, 08:40 AM   #11
lutzman
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK_119 View Post
You know what, this looks like the solution I'm going to go with. Had a look through it and for the features and price for the lifetime access seems to be worth it, thank you lutzman👍

Now if I could just get my hands on the tools that generate FSC codes, so if anyone has any info or anything that would be much appreciated
What FSC codes? Map updates?
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2022, 11:18 AM   #12
SK223
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lutzman View Post
Quote:

What FSC codes? Map updates?
Yeah like any sort of FSC codes. I read on another post that HUtool seems like it may work on some headunits as long as it isn't too new of a firmware.

But if anyone has the links to any FSC generator, for map update or full set then PM me if possible as it seems to be very difficult to come across as most links have been taken down.

And also, I ended up purchasing bimmer utility and it's been great so far. Downloaded some xml cheat sheets from GitHub and imported them and all good now👍
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2022, 09:28 AM   #13
lutzman
Rep

Quote:
Yeah like any sort of FSC codes. I read on another post that HUtool seems like it may work on some headunits as long as it isn't too new of a firmware.

But if anyone has the links to any FSC generator, for map update or full set then PM me if possible as it seems to be very difficult to come across as most links have been taken down.

And also, I ended up purchasing bimmer utility and it's been great so far. Downloaded some xml cheat sheets from GitHub and imported them and all good now👍
PMs sent.
Appreciate 1
SK2238.00
      05-17-2022, 03:06 PM   #14
BradNC
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F36 440i xDrive

Quote:

Care to share the GitHub links you found that were good?
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2022, 04:10 PM   #15
SK223
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradNC View Post
Quote:

And also, I ended up purchasing bimmer utility and it's been great so far. Downloaded some xml cheat sheets from GitHub and imported them and all good now��
Care to share the GitHub links you found that were good?
PM sent, or for anyone else interested in the GitHub link I'll post it here as I don't believe there is an issue with a simple XML cheat sheet

https://github.com/packetpilot/bmw-f/tree/master/cheats

If anyone has any other cheat sheets then feel free to let us know as I'm sure this isn't everything that there is as only 2 cheat sheets on the GitHub were last updated 3 months ago, most of them are a few years old.

Last edited by SK223; 09-07-2023 at 07:43 PM..
Appreciate 2