THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons JB4 w/EWG control+ Bluetooth connect kit for B58

06-20-2022, 03:44 PM   #1
JMcLellan
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2

JB4 w/EWG control+ Bluetooth connect kit for B58

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Selling my JB4 + wireless bluetooth connection from my M240i. Brand new this JB4 unit plus bluetooth wireless connection retails for $678 before tax. I have had this unit in my car for about 1 year and it works great. I am moving to a flash tune setup. Mainly because I want to quiet down my cars cold start noise as my neighbors are getting peeved (catless DP plus M Perf ex). The JB4 provides plenty of power. I was running Map 4 with an E25 blend and the the car is a rocketship. This unit is about a 20 to 30 minute install and the user interface is super easy to use. The support for log reviews and any general questions are solid from the JB4 crew as well.

If you are looking for a tune that you can easily take on and off the car, and has an easy interface for switching maps on the fly this is the solution.

I am starting out asking $400 plus buyer pays shipping expense. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to purchase.

Link to product page: https://burgertuning.com/collections...oducts/b58-jb4

BMW B38/B46/B48/B58 JB4 Tuner