USD 79,997.00

Item Interest
2022 BMW M4 Base
6-Speed Manual
One Owner - 1,400 Miles
Perfect Condition, Zero Issues!
BMW Ultimate Care Included - 3 Years Maintenance

Price: $79,997

Executive Pkg *** Carbon Fiber Trim Pkg *** Portimao Blue Metallic Paint *** Full paint correction, SunTek Ultra Paint Protection Film, and Full Ceramic Coated with C.Quartz (2 coats) *** I purchased this amazing M4 from BMW Bloomfield on 4/25/2022. This car was a "tweener" car for me, meaning I purchased it as an in-between while waiting for a car I ordered to be built.

Upon taking delivery, I had The Last Detail in Deptford, NJ complete a full 2-stage paint correction polishing, removing 99% of any imperfections from the paint. The car was then sent to Signature Detailing in Hillsborough, NJ for SunTek Ultra PPF (all impact areas...full front end including grille, partial roof, a pillars, mirror caps, rockers, rear quarter, behind rear tires). Greg Gellas is a master PPF installer. His reputation and reviews speak to his skill. After PPF was installed, 2 coats of CarPro C.Quartz ceramic coating was applied. I paid $5,000 for the PPF and Ceramic Coating. *** The car lives in my spotless garage and is taken out a few times per week locally to the gym and such. The odometer now reads just shy of 1,400. THIS CAR IS FLAWLESS! I am extremely meticulous and hand wash using the 3-bucket method.

Clear PA title in hand. 2 original keys, original window sticker, and all books/manuals included. The car can be seen in Newtown, Pa (Bucks County).

Priced thousands below KBB trade in value. All questions gladly answered.

TRANSACTION, PAPERWORK, AND TITLE WILL BE HANDLED BY PORSCHE OF CHERRY HILL. FINANCING WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE FROM THEM.

Appreciate 0
      11-05-2022, 10:51 PM   #2
John4C
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 6MT

This won’t last. Sounds like a great deal. What color interior?
      11-09-2022, 02:54 AM   #3
NJ-X3MGuy
Rep
Drives: 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gucko View Post
2022 BMW M4 Base
6-Speed Manual
One Owner - 1,400 Miles

Executive Pkg *** Carbon Fiber Trim Pkg *** Portimao Blue Metallic Paint *** Full paint correction, SunTek Ultra Paint Protection Film, and Full Ceramic Coated with C.Quartz (2 coats) *** I purchased this amazing M4 from BMW Bloomfield on 4/25/2022. This car was a "tweener" car for me, meaning I purchased it as an in-between while waiting for a car I ordered to be built.

Upon taking delivery, I had The Last Detail in Deptford, NJ complete a full 2-stage paint correction polishing, removing 99% of any imperfections from the paint. The car was then sent to Signature Detailing in Hillsborough, NJ for SunTek Ultra PPF (all impact areas...full front end including grille, partial roof, a pillars, mirror caps, rockers, rear quarter, behind rear tires). Greg Gellas is a master PPF installer. His reputation and reviews speak to his skill. After PPF was installed, 2 coats of CarPro C.Quartz ceramic coating was applied. I paid $5,000 for the PPF and Ceramic Coating. *** The car lives in my spotless garage and is taken out a few times per week locally to the gym and such. The odometer now reads just shy of 1,400. THIS CAR IS FLAWLESS! I am extremely meticulous and hand wash using the 3-bucket method.

Clear PA title in hand. 2 original keys, original window sticker, and all books/manuals included. The car can be seen in Newtown, Pa (Bucks County).

TRANSACTION, PAPERWORK, AND TITLE WILL BE HANDLED BY PORSCHE OF CHERRY HILL. FINANCING WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE FROM THEM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gucko View Post
2022 BMW M4 Base
6-Speed Manual
One Owner - 1,400 Miles

Amazing car and a great seller! This M4 should not be overlooked.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2022, 06:39 PM   #4
STi from DSM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 Audi RS5 Sportback

Garage List
2018 BMW M5  [0.00]
Completely trustworthy with no pictures.