BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

11-27-2022, 01:53 AM   #1
Rparker
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Lag/delay phone calls

Hi All, I have in the last month or two experienced lag/ delays when speaking on the phone in my G05 45e. Initial minute of the call all is fine and suddenly it starts lagging seriously. It's so bad that there is impossible to carry on with the conversation. If I reconnect the call it's usually all good. I am connected with both Bluetooth and WiFi and hence using CarPlay for calls. Using and iPhone. It happens regardless of traditional cell phone calls, through MS Teams, WhatsApp or Messenger. The same issue across these platforms. Have anyone else experienced similar issue? And more importantly does anyone have a fix for it? I have not seen my dealer yet for the issue and will do soon unless I figure out a fix for this. Thanks guys for any support or experience you might have. For clarity, I have had the car for almost two years and up and till recently this was never and issue for me.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2023, 11:17 PM   #2
americanroy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2022 X5M50i

Over the past few days i’ve run into the exact same thing. Same connection modes, with 10+ second delays that are impacting my calls… Did you ever find a solve for this?
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2023, 04:06 PM   #3
Aolaechea01
Rep
Drives: F36 to change for f16

Anyone resolved This problem?
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2023, 05:05 PM   #4
Aolaechea01
Rep
Drives: F36 to change for f16

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanroy View Post
Over the past few days i’ve run into the exact same thing. Same connection modes, with 10+ second delays that are impacting my calls… Did you ever find a solve for this?
Do you solve this problem?
Appreciate 0