Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Marketplace Members Classifieds Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons Looking for MPE or aftermarket exhaust, shipped to NJ

04-20-2023, 06:07 AM   #1
Hoping4Dravit
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Audi S4

Looking for MPE or aftermarket exhaust, shipped to NJ

Hello all, looking for an exhaust set up. Must be able to ship to NJ, or can pick up if you're around the surrounding states.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2023, 07:43 AM   #2
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport

Garage List
Just as an FYI, the OEM MPE is shipped in (1) HUGE box as it is all in one piece - shipping for the average person would be a PITA (prolly have to go freight) and mucho $$

So your best bet would be to find one for pickup nearby, you still may have to use a truck to pickup...

Most of the aftermarket exhausts are made as separate components that clamp together so shipping them is much easier/cheaper

When I have my MPE shipped I will just have it shipped directly to my installer as I don't think it will even fit in the car when it's not in the box
F32 435ix//MGM//M Sport-Prem-Tech-Driver Assist-Lighting-Cold Weather-Dyn Handling Pkgs//M4 Black Lthr Int w/M4 Alum Blade Trim//HK w/Bavsound Stg3//763M//M4 Euro LCI Tails//M4 Mirrors w/CF Covers//AWCarbon CF F/R Spoilers-Side Splitters-Diffuser 6WB/ID6 HU+HUD/IND M4 Alcantara Armrest//PURE S2 Turbo//AA FMIC+DP//ER CP+TIC//3.5bar TMAP/TS DV//AWE Tuning Exh w/Blk Tips//Turner MS CF Intake//BM3 Cary Jordan Tune//MPerf Diff//PrecRW Ignition Kit
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2023, 07:25 PM   #3
Hoping4Dravit
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Audi S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuikWS6 View Post
Just as an FYI, the OEM MPE is shipped in (1) HUGE box as it is all in one piece - shipping for the average person would be a PITA (prolly have to go freight) and mucho $$

So your best bet would be to find one for pickup nearby, you still may have to use a truck to pickup...

Most of the aftermarket exhausts are made as separate components that clamp together so shipping them is much easier/cheaper

When I have my MPE shipped I will just have it shipped directly to my installer as I don't think it will even fit in the car when it's not in the box
Ah ok! Thank you for the heads up! Will just use my wife's truck if I have to pick up a MPE.
Appreciate 0