United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C Hockenheim

2024 bmw m2 g87

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello all. I have a 2024 BMW M2 that has just been built and is awaiting transportation to the port. It should be here in a couple of weeks they tell me.

Unfortunately, cannot afford to keep this beautiful car. It took almost a year to get. If you want one now, but do not want to wait, make me an offer.

It is white with black interior. The usual colors are that light blue or brooklyn gray. They are nice but they are everywhere because they were the dealer promo cars that got sold.

Get a unique one. White with gloss black wheels and black package. Beautiful combo.

Arriving at the New Jersey Port headed to a dealer in Connecticut.

Full list of options:

6SP Manual Gearbox

Alpine White Exterior

Black Vernasco Leather interior with blue contrast stitching

Lighting Package which includes Adaptive Full LED Lights and automatic high beams

Shadowline Package which includes Extended Shadowline Trim and M Shadowline Lights

Heated Steering Wheel

Live Cockpit Pro

Wireless Phone Charging

Photos attached. The first photo is the photo from BMW regarding the status of the car. The others are just examples off of the web of the G87 M2 in white. This is the only one I could find. But please realize mine has gloss black wheels and may have different options than the one shown in the photos.

Message me if you are interested.

-Herc

Attached Images

Last edited by hercesq71; 11-14-2023 at 11:25 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2023, 12:14 PM   #2
meister_bing
Rep
Drives: G87

Interestingly I got into similar situation and I bet my alpine white was in the same batch as yours. I opted for carbon trim/roof, 8AT, 3-colored black seats, shadow line, wireless charging. Located in DFW
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      11-14-2023, 12:32 PM   #3
azuki
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 230i

i'm waiting for yellow or aqua color!!! I see enough whites on honda civics
Appreciate 1
      11-14-2023, 12:35 PM   #4
hercesq71
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Lol so mean. Honestly white against the gloss black accents looks amazing on a bimmer.
Appreciate 1
c1pher4676.00
      11-14-2023, 01:32 PM   #5
matty_f
on restriction from buying more cars
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 24 M2, 18 GT3T, 16 LR4, 67 912

Why do we have to make you an offer? Why don’t you just put people in contact with your CA that you’re screwing over by backing out.
Appreciate 2
      11-14-2023, 01:38 PM   #6
hercesq71
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Well that was a mean comment, which I think is against the community rules, but happy to reply. I am not screwing anyone over. This was already discussed with the dealer. They are happy if I can find another buyer. But even if I don’t, they said they will easily be able to sell it. Was just listing it to see if anyone would prefer to have one now rather than wait almost a year like I did. From your reply, it appears you are not one of those people. But I guess you didn’t want to miss your chance to throw a little venom into this thread. I think you should be more respectful in your posts.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2023, 01:56 PM   #7
MineralGreyMetallic
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 24 BGM M2 6MT

No one has been mean to you, so please stop trying to deflect the negative feedback you're getting.

Why would anyone make you an offer for a car you don't own and will never own?
Appreciate 3
c1pher4676.00
skiparock182.50
      11-14-2023, 02:29 PM   #8
M2siast
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: A Family Sedan

Garage List
2023 BMW M2  [9.67]
Appreciate 1
c1pher4676.00
      11-14-2023, 03:20 PM   #9
hercesq71
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

I am happy to respond to anyone interested in the car. If you are not, and are just looking to post jabs, zingers or other such comments, feel free to do so. I just will not be engaging in that behavior and you will not see a response.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2023, 05:31 PM   #10
hercesq71
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

For all the interested buyers who may be putting seeing those confusing comments, which are simply uninformed and incorrect, perhaps an explanation will be helpful. This is a car that I have ordered, placed a down payment, and was built for delivery to me. So yes, it is my car that nobody else would be able to buy unless I am the one that agrees to sell it. At the time it hits the dealer and is ready for delivery, I can either accept the car And pay for it, or I can offer the car to someone else, which is what I am doing here. I hope that clarifies things. So if you don’t want to wait 9 or 10 months to order one and you want one now, this one is available, and it saves you the waiting time. You get into a beautiful M2 immediately. It is a very common transaction and is done, routinely in the auto industry, as well as the real estate industry. I get that some people don’t understand it Iso hope the explanation helps.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2023, 05:40 PM   #11
aerobod
Car Geek
Rep
Drives: Caterham R500, M2-G87, Macan S

With BMW pretty well caught up with demand due to what looks to be the highest M-car production rates ever seen, 5% below MSRP is an appropriate price these days.
Appreciate 1
M2siast5947.50
      11-14-2023, 06:03 PM   #12
hercesq71
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

This one was over msrp. If you have know a dealer that sells this car at 5% off msrp please provide the info. I would love to inquire.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2023, 06:07 PM   #13
matty_f
on restriction from buying more cars
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 24 M2, 18 GT3T, 16 LR4, 67 912

Quote:
Originally Posted by hercesq71 View Post
Well that was a mean comment, which I think is against the community rules, but happy to reply. I am not screwing anyone over. This was already discussed with the dealer. They are happy if I can find another buyer. But even if I don’t, they said they will easily be able to sell it. Was just listing it to see if anyone would prefer to have one now rather than wait almost a year like I did. From your reply, it appears you are not one of those people. But I guess you didn’t want to miss your chance to throw a little venom into this thread. I think you should be more respectful in your posts.
If the car is at MSRP then say so. If you’re trying to make a few bucks off enthusiasts then you deserve my vitriol.
Appreciate 1
CFO280.00
      11-14-2023, 06:13 PM   #14
hercesq71
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

There are definitely people that are happy to pay a little more rather than wait. And some who aren’t. This listing is for the former.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2023, 06:23 PM   #15
aerobod
Car Geek
Rep

Quote:
This one was over msrp. If you have know a dealer that sells this car at 5% off msrp please provide the info. I would love to inquire.
I don’t know of any dealers in Canada that sold over MSRP, Montreal dealers have certainly been selling at about 5% discount. Even receiving the first custom ordered car at my dealer here in Calgary in June, I paid MSRP after receiving an allocation in Feb. My car specced exactly as I wanted it was the equivalent of USD$62,500 on the road (including sales taxes).

US dealers also now seem to be returning to reality. It is possible for buyers in the North East US to buy a new M2 in Canada and complete the importation paperwork (if they are willing to deal with some of the other cross-border hassles), as opposed to paying more than a price below the current US MSRP.
Appreciate 1
M2siast5947.50
      11-14-2023, 06:32 PM   #16
M2siast
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: A Family Sedan

Garage List
2023 BMW M2  [9.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerobod View Post
I don’t know of any dealers in Canada that sold over MSRP, Montreal dealers have certainly been selling at about 5% discount. Even receiving the first custom ordered car at my dealer here in Calgary in June, I paid MSRP after receiving an allocation in Feb. My car specced exactly as I wanted it was the equivalent of USD$62,500 on the road (including sales taxes).

US dealers also now seem to be returning to reality. It is possible for buyers in the North East US to buy a new M2 in Canada and complete the importation paperwork (if they are willing to deal with some of the other cross-border hassles), as opposed to paying more than a price below the current US MSRP.
Comparing Canada with the US is not very fair though, because usually Canadian dealers are not allowed to sell over MSRP. They do it frequently in the US.
I’m aware Honda, BMW, and Porsche do it this way.

So, you can get a GT3 here for MSRP, which I believe is impossible in the US, for example.
Appreciate 1
      11-15-2023, 07:39 AM   #17
MineralGreyMetallic
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 24 BGM M2 6MT

Quote:
For all the interested buyers who may be putting seeing those confusing comments, which are simply uninformed and incorrect, perhaps an explanation will be helpful. This is a car that I have ordered, placed a down payment, and was built for delivery to me. So yes, it is my car that nobody else would be able to buy unless I am the one that agrees to sell it. At the time it hits the dealer and is ready for delivery, I can either accept the car And pay for it, or I can offer the car to someone else, which is what I am doing here. I hope that clarifies things. So if you don’t want to wait 9 or 10 months to order one and you want one now, this one is available, and it saves you the waiting time. You get into a beautiful M2 immediately. It is a very common transaction and is done, routinely in the auto industry, as well as the real estate industry. I get that some people don’t understand it Iso hope the explanation helps.
I think most people in this forum are smart enough not to buy into this BS, but just FYI

- We're seeing like 2-3 months from receipt of allocation
- You shouldn't be paying over MSRP at this point
- This guy has literally zero say in what happens to the car once he tells the dealer he's not purchasing it. His "down payment" is likely just a deposit which is not a contract to transfer ownership of a vehicle.
Appreciate 2
c1pher4676.00
CFO280.00
      11-15-2023, 07:44 AM   #18
hercesq71
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Well now we have current information. And allocation from this angry gentleman is the key word. 2-3 months from “receipt of allocation” does not meam 2-3 months. Took me 5 months to wait in line for my “allocation.” But again, for anyone who wants to wait, that’s your option. If you want one now, buy mine.

My goal here was not to garner so much negativity, guys. Certain people want things now. By this person’s own words, you are minimum next spring. If you want to wait and get msrp, please do. It makes sense. But if you want one now and have a few extra dollars, I am here. I don’t know why everyone has to get so crazy over something so simple. Lighten up, people. Your blood pressure will thank you.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2023, 10:26 AM   #19
aerobod
Car Geek
Rep

BMW of South Albany has an MSRP priced car on the lot at the moment at $66K:
https://www.bmwusa.com/inventory/det...13DM09R8D92201

Or Open Road BMW: https://www.bmwusa.com/inventory/det...13DM07R8D96098

Or BMW Springfield: https://www.bmwusa.com/inventory/det...13DM05P8D75957

Or Habberstad BMW: https://www.bmwusa.com/inventory/det...13DM04R8D81073

Also lots of others in the NJ area arriving soon, all in the 65-70K range and look to be at MSRP or even negotiable at a discount:
https://www.bmwusa.com/inventory/det...13DM05R8D97105
https://www.bmwusa.com/inventory/det...13DM00R8E06728
https://www.bmwusa.com/inventory/det...13DM00R8E00525

Plus quite a few others in transport at the moment and a few dozen others listed as "In Production". This is all just NJ area dealers.

Last edited by aerobod; 11-15-2023 at 10:50 AM..
Appreciate 4
      11-15-2023, 11:22 AM   #20
c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Quote:
I am happy to respond to anyone interested in the car. If you are not, and are just looking to post jabs, zingers or other such comments, feel free to do so. I just will not be engaging in that behavior and you will not see a response.
This shouldn't be in the marketplace, should be in a general forum letting people know it's available. You're really out of the process since you don't actually own the car. Unless they are somehow holding up your deposit because you dumped them like a jilted lover.
Appreciate 2
aerobod3707.50
CFO280.00
      11-15-2023, 01:17 PM   #21
hercesq71
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

I could spew a lot of hate in return for the fire that has been breathed all over this thread. But it just isnt my style. It is clear many of the comments are also ill informed as far as ownership and the entire process, which I have done many times in the past. Nobody is screwing anyone over and this is a win win for anyone actually interested in owning the car vs simply interested in urinating in everyone’s cheerios.

What is baffling is if you arent interested, why waste the time to write all of these malicious things. How about just let the interested parties respond? Make the forum a nicer place to be. Just a friendly thought.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2023, 01:21 PM   #22
hercesq71
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

The individual who listed cars that are available was certainly helpful. I would urge anyone looking for one to call those dealers and confirm availability. If they are in fact ready for sale and it is the spec you like, buy it. If not, and you want one now, please contact me.
Appreciate 0