BMW
X1 / X2
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 and X2 forums (U11/U10) General BMW X1 and X2 Discussion (U11 / U10) (2023+) New BMW X2 2024 - Gearbox rattle

07-18-2024, 10:45 AM   #1
Sirgani
Rep
Drives: X2 2025

New BMW X2 2024 - Gearbox rattle

Hello All,

I just bought this car from BMW agency 2-3 weeks ago with only 700 KMs on the odometer and there is a clinking metal sound when on low speeds as shown in the video. Already sent the car to BMW agency and they were not able to find a problem and currently raised it to BMW Middle East and BMW Germany as for sure something is defected as its a totally brand new car. It’s very frustrating with a brand new vehicle specially it’s my first BMW.

Please if anyone can help and let me know if they had similar experience or know what that might be taking into consideration its only 700KM brand new car so nothing should be worn out already.

https://youtube.com/shorts/S8VX7Q2JUsQ?feature=shared

Last edited by Sirgani; 08-11-2024 at 12:58 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2024, 12:57 PM   #2
Sirgani
Rep
Drives: X2 2025

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirgani View Post
Hello All,

I just bought this car from BMW agency 2-3 weeks ago with only 700 KMs on the odometer and there is a clinking metal sound when on low speeds as shown in the video. Already sent the car to BMW agency and they were not able to find a problem and currently raised it to BMW Middle East and BMW Germany as for sure something is defected as its a totally brand new car. It’s very frustrating with a brand new vehicle specially it’s my first BMW.

Please if anyone can help and let me know if they had similar experience or know what that might be taking into consideration its only 700KM brand new car so nothing should be worn out already.

https://youtube.com/shorts/S8VX7Q2JUsQ?feature=shared
Team, any update regarding this?
Appreciate 0