E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > someone pleaase help me

07-26-2006, 05:56 AM   #1
jz168
Rep
Drives: E90 320i, black on black

someone pleaase help me

i have e90 320i, just got home about 20 minutes ago, i have a bluetooth kit in my car... the phone was paired with the car, and someone tried to call me.
Now, i haven't had the car for long, so it was the first time i actually paired the two together.
When the call came in, the screen (i dont have iDrive) read, 04xxxxxx is calling, answer? no.... yes

I tried pressing yes, it didn't work. But now the screen is stuck on that message. I have turned the engine off, waited some time, but the start button and the audio screen is still lit, and the message is still there~!~!
I just dont want a flat battery in the morning. I dont know how to get rid of the message, and my manual refers nothing to the bluetooth kit.

SOME PLEAASSE HELP ME?

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2006, 10:15 AM   #2
dmuniz
Rep
Drives: e90

Blue Tooth Error

I had a similar issue, I had to turn on the car, and then turn off the cell phone, this caused the car to disconnect from the phone. I was then able to go to the main IDrive screen. Hope this helps
Appreciate 0