E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Where did you get your car lowered (GTA)

05-02-2009, 07:22 AM   #1
ktm2006
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 535i M Sport

Where did you get your car lowered (GTA)

hey guys where did you get your car lowered and aligned?.....looking for a shop with a good reputation

Also when they did the alignment did you guys have your aftermarket rims on there or did you put your stockers on....reason i ask....i know they attach an alignment machine to the rim and ive seen them scratch up the rims...just dont want them messing up my new rims

thanks
      05-02-2009, 09:40 AM   #2
Soni
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Just a car

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvo_srt4 View Post
hey guys where did you get your car lowered and aligned?.....looking for a shop with a good reputation

Also when they did the alignment did you guys have your aftermarket rims on there or did you put your stockers on....reason i ask....i know they attach an alignment machine to the rim and ive seen them scratch up the rims...just dont want them messing up my new rims

thanks
Bimmersport and RMP can do the lowering part and they will send to the third party to do aligment. Speedstars can do the lowering and I believe they can also do aligment in house starting this week. Please call them to see if the aligment machine has arrived or not. Last time I talked to the owner at Speedstart and I think the machine that they order will not scratch the rims...
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2009, 11:01 AM   #3
SGxi
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 328xi

Garage List
2007 328xi  [0.00]
If you are in Oakville, Burlington area, RoadCone (Dave) can also do it. (Of course, you can always drive there too) A few members have had good experience with him lowering the car for them