E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Bluetooth and BMW Assist SOS died, Strange Sound

07-29-2006, 02:11 AM   #1
Pretender
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 06 330i, 07 328i, 16 X1, >17M2

Garage List
06 330i  [0.00]
Bluetooth and BMW Assist SOS died, Strange Sound

I had my left door panel changed yesterday. Everything seemed normal today until I got off from work and started using my Bluetooth. It didn't connect with my phone. I drove home and checked it again, but it didn't work. I couldn't delete the phone profile to pair the phone again or turn off the Bluetooth either. The YES button didn't respond at all. 2 hours later, I tried again and realized that my BMW Assist button didn't respond and the Phone button as well while the BC and Configure button still worked (in the central control computer). I knew that my Bluetooth module just died together with BMW Assist.

Then after the engine turn off, i hear the sound like something unlock/lock in the trunk or rear door, just like the trunk locked. However, this kept happening every few minutes until now, a few hours later. It happened when the Start/Stop button light turned off and the sound on again causing this Start/Stop button light up. Now a few hours after the engine was off, it still continue on. I'll bring it to the dealer tomorrow.

Last edited by Pretender; 07-29-2006 at 03:26 AM..
Appreciate 0