E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > FEELER: matte black grills, e90, OEM fit, like new, thick slat

09-09-2009, 02:48 AM   #1
Tallest
Major General
Rep
Drives: 911

Garage List
2011 911  [10.00]
FEELER: matte black grills, e90, OEM fit, like new, thick slat

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
got these yesterday but vendor sent me something that was a bit different than to what i wanted and I decided to see if i can sell them today already, and go for different slat type (that's the only reason, i like different slats more for my car style).

They look good, but my car is not aggressive enough for them and I will post more pics later but I just want the oem style or thick slats that go vertically, not to sides like on Z4.

If someone is interested in this look (may be looks very nice on agressive setups).

On the positives, they have been on the car for 10 minutes literally. Not driven with them. Original box and packaging. Fitment is, no kidding, like OEM. The installation was very easy (no srews problems etc). I highly recommend it for the very aggressive look.

I know i have to take small price hit since I put them on car but condition is the same as new. I also paid for shipping on them so I'll be definatley losing money on this but I still would rather get the other kind of slats for my car's grilles. I can swap as well.

So: cheaper than on market, different style if you like it, and OEM fitment, condition is new. Swap or sell.

Let me know!

Attached Images

Last edited by Tallest; 09-09-2009 at 06:00 AM..
Appreciate 0