E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Help installing procede V3 and to fix broken clip

09-09-2009, 09:18 AM   #1
e92kev
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW JET BLACK 335i

Help installing procede V3 and to fix broken clip

Anyone from Socal ( Northridge, Palmdale, North Hollywood, Los Angeles ) can help me install procede V3 rev 1? =[ I'm having trouble with installing.. because i'm new to this stuff..

Also a female clip that connects to male clip snapped and i don't know what i should do to fix it. Is there anyway I can get this fixed without buying a new one?

Best Regards,
Kevin Lee
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2009, 12:48 PM   #2
snohman
Volk Whore
Rep
Drives: nothing

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92kev View Post
Anyone from Socal ( Northridge, Palmdale, North Hollywood, Los Angeles ) can help me install procede V3 rev 1? =[ I'm having trouble with installing.. because i'm new to this stuff..

Also a female clip that connects to male clip snapped and i don't know what i should do to fix it. Is there anyway I can get this fixed without buying a new one?

Best Regards,
Kevin Lee
is it a pnp or pin-out?
judging by the areas you requested, i'd doubt you'd be willing to drive all the way out to Ontario , otherwise i'd be more than happy to help you.

As for the pin that's broken...is it the power wire? Usually you can send the unit back to shiv and he'll refurb it for you for a reasonable charge. Who knows maybe he'll be in a good mood and just charge you for the shipping shoot him an email.
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2009, 05:59 PM   #3
e92kev
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW JET BLACK 335i

nooooooooooo. but thanks for the offer. I will definately shoot him an email. it's a plug and play V3 procede. ;[
Appreciate 0