E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Upgrading E90 LCI Halogen Angel Eyes

12-06-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
Tunna_uk
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d Le Mans Blue

Garage List
Upgrading E90 LCI Halogen Angel Eyes

Got some of these LCI Halogen Angel Eye Genuine BMW headlights on the way, so please can someone help, I don't want to spend £200 quid getting stuff sent from the USA or anywhere else, unless its the only way to get something decent....
I have read the post from USA about someone fitting RD (racing dash) ones to these lights, but these are not available in the UK????? Don't look too bright anyway?????
Anybody done this mod yet to LCI Halogen?
Anybody bought any off Ebay??
Looking for a cost effective solution, don't mind paying out for good stuff.

Thanks for any suggestions

Oh and I had a thought....I wonder if it would be possible to retrofit a brighter NORMAL bulb to the Angel eye bulb housing....maybe a 50W...now that would be interesting. Might be brighter than a LED !!! AND cheap. I think the OEM one is 30W, not sure tho.

The idea is I am going to experiment a little before I actually fit the lamps to the car, to see what looks best.
Paul
Appreciate 0