E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Injectors replaced out of warranty?

10-20-2010, 10:46 PM   #1
AlpineRedline
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Injectors replaced out of warranty?

Does anyone know of any injector replacements by BMW NA out of warranty? I think it is ridiculous they are having just as many issues as the HPFP and yet BMW owners are getting hosed on having to pay for it!!! I am needing cyl 5 replaced and ordered an injector but will still need it "calibrated" and Im praying for some BMW god to cast good light on this subject haha. Any help is appreciated
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2010, 11:02 PM   #2
chromisdesigns
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineRedline View Post
Does anyone know of any injector replacements by BMW NA out of warranty? I think it is ridiculous they are having just as many issues as the HPFP and yet BMW owners are getting hosed on having to pay for it!!! I am needing cyl 5 replaced and ordered an injector but will still need it "calibrated" and Im praying for some BMW god to cast good light on this subject haha. Any help is appreciated
Haven't heard of any "good will" replacements, but if you have to pay for it, don't get it done at the dealer!
Appreciate 0