E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > SOS call malfunction help!

11-19-2010, 06:20 PM   #1
E90PAT
SOFLO CODING
Slovenia
Rep
Drives: Z4M

SOS call malfunction help!

I have an SOS call malfunction alert on my idrive. My voice command doesnt work and when i pair my bluetooth with my phone, people cant hear me. So i figured something must be wrong with my microphone. Can someone confirm this is it?

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...57&hg=84&fg=30

And another suspicion is my module, anyone know where in the 335 is it? where i can buy it? would i need to reprogram it to work with my car if i do purchase it?

thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2010, 07:57 PM   #2
pruettfan
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2, LBB, DCT, Exec

I have seen many posts on that error code/warning related to idrive reboot issues. I had that issue once but it rebooted on its own. Do you have any audio from the stereo and does your idrive knob spin freely? If no audio and freely moving knob it may be the idrive unit. If you do a search you can find plenty of info on that issue. If it is just sos and bluetooth I have not seen that issue
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2010, 09:54 PM   #3
E90PAT
SOFLO CODING
Slovenia
Rep
Drives: Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruettfan View Post
I have seen many posts on that error code/warning related to idrive reboot issues. I had that issue once but it rebooted on its own. Do you have any audio from the stereo and does your idrive knob spin freely? If no audio and freely moving knob it may be the idrive unit. If you do a search you can find plenty of info on that issue. If it is just sos and bluetooth I have not seen that issue
everything else works fine besides anything related to the microphone.
Appreciate 0