E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > FS: RECARO Pole Postition Black Single Seat.

03-29-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
Le Mans335i
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: m-sport e92

Arrow FS: RECARO Pole Postition Black Single Seat.

Story:
Hey fellas, I purchased this seat when my my drivers side Vader back and forth adjustment took a crap, I planned on swapping seats out however I opted to keep the OEM look. This seat has sat in my room as a sweet piece of furniture for a couple months now as I have been considering keeping it. The day has come to sell it however as I am trying to save some money for some maintenance. The bucket seat alone retails for $830 + tax and shipping.

The Bad:
Someone is going to get a very good price, only thing wrong with the seat is that I am missing the front thigh support cushion. (shown in pics, price reflects this.)

The Good:
The pinnacle in aftermarket racing seats. There is absolutely NO wear on the seat, NO fading in the color, NO burn marks, NO scratches or tears. It's seriously perfect.

Being Honest:

I purchased this seat with the RECARO side mounts and sliders already attached, I was told they are for Porsche fitment and will not work with BMW's however I am not willing to separate unless somebody wants both items. I am basically including these items for free in the price anyway, it's not worth my time to try to sell the mounts and sliders separately anyways.

Price: $575

Phone Number:

Narek

Picture:

Appreciate 0
      07-18-2011, 05:57 PM   #2
See-Fu
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3

Is this still available?
Appreciate 0