E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > another 335d remap question

04-18-2011, 03:21 AM   #1
wd040
Rep
Drives: not sure yet

another 335d remap question

hi people sorry if im posting in the wrong place but i need some help!
i have just picked up my 08 335d msport saloon last week and want to get it mapped this week somewhere?
i have had my last 10 cars remapped by superchips and have never had a problem with over 100k miles being driven but might like to try something different? my friend is a viezu dealer and has offered me a good deal but are they any good? they seem to have good reviews on other forums but thought id ask the people i trust? celtic tuning have offered me a good deal to come to my house and map it but i didnt warm to the guy on the phone so was thinking id leave that? and finally i know dms are the nuts but they want £650 to do a mobile fitting which is prob a deal for them but is still alot of money? i just want a safe map that will be nice and smooth with some extra performce/economy and no trouble please help.
p.s the only reason i have chosed these companies is because they are all within an hour of my house if i have a problem.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2011, 05:09 AM   #2
parapaul
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 330d M Sport

Garage List
Where abouts are you? The forum sponsors, Evolve and P-Torque both have nothing but glowing reviews on this forum. You might also want to consider E-Maps, another small firm who get nothing but praise.

Superchips is probably a safe bet, but in all honesty I've never heard any reviews either way.