E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > VP Racing C9 Racing Fuel - Ethonal Free

08-14-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
BQTuning
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Z4 sDrive35i M Sport 6MT

VP Racing C9 Racing Fuel - Ethonal Free

For those of you following my yap on Groupme, I was dead serious when I meant I was going to try this fuel out. When my tank got down to a quarter, I filled it up with abut 5 gallons of VP C9 Ethonal Free non-oxygenated gasoline with a 96 R+M/2 octane rating

The next day I was down to half a quarter so i made another trip to VP in Fort Lauderdale again and filled it up to be rid 100% of the ethonal.

Yesterday evening the car drove like a fricking beast, the DME adapted VERY fast vs using higher octane "oxygenated" racing gas. I am not tuned for race gas, all DME stock fuel maps have remained unaltered.

Alot more torque and more pull in the higher end which was very noticible with a second person in the car.

Its $7.50 a gallon at the pump. Not only will you get a thump in performance, it is already a great cleaning agent for your fuel line, injecteors, and pump especially for those of you that dont drive your cars daily.
Appreciate 0