E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Bought new Radiator

09-22-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
herpnthederp
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 06 325i

Bought new Radiator

I wrecked my car awhile back and have been slowly rebuilding it, a few months ago i bought a radiator from a salvage yard and had it shipped to me, today i noticed one slight different there is no place for the small coolant hose on the bottom passenger side of the radiator, I got my old radiator and everything matches except for differences in numbers after the part number

On my original its 7257114 EAW51T

and on the one i bought its 7527114 E2115T

I researched though bmwfans site and didnt notice where they changed radiators... does anyone have any idea why there is a difference?

http://c1552172.r72.cf0.rackcdn.com/35464_x800.jpg this picture looks exactly like the radiator i bought my original has a plastic piece that comes out for another small hose and also has a drainage bracket on that side as well...

I have a manual transmission and according to ecs that is for the manuals, so now im really confused.
Appreciate 0