E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Anyone have an extravalve cover?

07-23-2013, 02:53 PM   #1
pwr hungry
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335

Anyone have an extravalve cover?

I'm looking to get a hold of an extra valve cover so I can get measurements off of it for building a new one without the pcv system in it and with exhaust and intake sides tall enough to allow a small sparkplug valley cover to be utilized. The idea is to get rid of the beauty cover, spruce up the looks, get rid of the internal pcv(dealing with that another way), and still provide heat protection and cover for the fuel and spark components in the area.

If you have one that you'd sell, cheaply, please post up a pic and pm me a price. Or if you have a good lead, please pm me. Thanks and happy
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2014, 09:18 PM   #2
stashtrey
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335xi TiAg

Garage List
Realize this is old but I have an extra vc laying around. Would be happy to donate + shipping.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2014, 05:39 AM   #3
pwr hungry
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by stashtrey View Post
Realize this is old but I have an extra vc laying around. Would be happy to donate + shipping.
I appreciate the offer, but no longer need it. Mine ended up being cracked. So, I got a new one and now have my old one to mess with. Thank you though.
Appreciate 0