F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Opting out of my lease early and financing my car straight up.
ARMA SPEED

09-23-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
LAwolverine
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cannondale

Opting out of my lease early and financing my car straight up.

I'm new to BMWFS and leasing in general so I was hoping some of you guys coiuld help me out with this. Initially, I thought leasing would be a great idea for me but my job has relocated me so that my commute is about 55miles a day. I'm already way over my monthly limit and I would like to avoid incurring any additional mileage charges. On top of that, I'm actually very happy with this car so I wouldn't mind keeping it for longer than the original 3 years. If I want to opt out of my lease early and buy the car; what would my options be? Would I lose my initial down payment? Any help is appreciated!
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2013, 03:11 PM   #2
328AL
Lieutenant
Belarus
Rep
Drives: 2014 F30 Loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAwolverine View Post
I'm new to BMWFS and leasing in general so I was hoping some of you guys coiuld help me out with this. Initially, I thought leasing would be a great idea for me but my job has relocated me so that my commute is about 55miles a day. I'm already way over my monthly limit and I would like to avoid incurring any additional mileage charges. On top of that, I'm actually very happy with this car so I wouldn't mind keeping it for longer than the original 3 years. If I want to opt out of my lease early and buy the car; what would my options be? Would I lose my initial down payment? Any help is appreciated!
I suggest to wait! For many reasons: another job change, family, new cars, problems with this car, etc.
You can always do it at the end of your lease, as long as you still like your car at that time

You can buy extra miles at 0.16c any time before 120 days prior to your lease termination.
Appreciate 0