E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > can needs new home

10-22-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
mccannable
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 X1

can needs new home

copy and pasted add from local old people forum. this is a cat we are trying to find a home for.

Beautiful 2 year old cat needs a good home. She has an amazing personality and needs a lot of attention. She is mildly playful but would rather just be pet all day and is very vocal. We got her as trial from a friend for a second cat for us, unfortunately she is set on being the only animal in the house and despite a week long proper introduction they cannot be left alone together. The orginial owners wife doesn't want her back in the house now so if she goes back she would have to live in a screen enclosure which is not ok for a cat like this, she needs attention.

- Only animal in the house. She has never scratched or bitten us, but she has it out for our current cat.(no harm done but if we aloud it she might)

I know there are a lot of cats that need a home, this one I can guarantee has a great personality and is pleasant to be around.

Feel free to message me or call with any questions 352-459-7554

Appreciate 0