F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Coral red interior with black trim
proTUNING Freaks

12-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #1
Txurce
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2001 BMW 330ci

Coral red interior with black trim

I'm getting a MG 428 with coral red interior. Anthracite looks better than I expected, but I prefer not to have wood in a 4. I didn't like the hexagons on the aluminum, and the overall effect seemed too busy. I am leaning toward the gloss black trim, then swapping out the red accent lines for black. This looks great to me on the configurator, but I haven't been able to see it in person (I'm extrapolating based on the anthracite).

What do you guys think? More to the point, why does it seem like no one picks this option? Am I missing something (besides the red line being overkill with red seats, which I'm addressing)?

Thanks a lot.
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2013, 06:24 PM   #2
DTRJ
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 X4 M40I

Just ordered a 435xi MG Black Dakota with red highlights, gloss black trim and red matt highlights. Saw this combo on a 428 and I thought it looked great. The Coral red seats was more like orange to me and was just too much.
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2013, 07:28 PM   #3
Math
First Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW F21 116D

Garage List
I think with the coral red leather, the brushed alu looks best. Ofcourse in combination with black trim pieces, not red.
I do however also like the brushed alu with red trim, but then you need the black seats. I think it looks great to have a black interiour with some red details. Also in sport-line, the steering wheel has red stitching and on a 4 series the coloured trims appear in the doors aswell.
I think it looks all very stylish!

2012 - BMW F21 116D ED

Please check my amazing car rental website at http://www.bscc.eu!
Appreciate 0