E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Ancillary parts as part of turbo replacement

01-07-2014, 09:11 AM   #1
Augster
Master Gunner
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Sport

Garage List
Ancillary parts as part of turbo replacement

Okay,

I'm beginning to start my collection of parts to install when I upgrade to Vargas Stage 2 turbos and AR DPs so I'm curious as to what various ancillary parts should be replaced while I'm up in there that's not physically a part of a turbo replacement package.

For example, should I replace the turbo coolant supply and return line pairs since there is a rubber hose integrated with the steel hard lines that may have hardened due to heat from the turbos?

Although I recently had my vacuum lines replaced due to a leak, I'm going to replace them yet again with the turbo R&R, perhaps with some stout aftermarket performance ones with higher resistance to heat.