E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2008 BMW 335i Space Grey / Coral Red 6MT 54k. $25,500

04-28-2014, 06:39 PM   #1
JohnBOof
Rep
Drives: 2008 Cobb Tuned 335i

FS: 2008 BMW 335i Space Grey / Coral Red 6MT 54k. $25,500

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 25,500.00

Item Interest
The time has come (much too soon) but wanted to introduce you all to Nadya. She's a 2008 BMW 335i with ~54k miles, my garage queen but once she gets out runs like a dream.

Space Grey with Coral Red Interior, 6MT, Power Windows, Heated Seats, Active Steering, etc.

Car is well maintained, new plugs, wires, oil @ 50k miles. Does not drip, leak, or burn anything.... Surprisingly still smells like new car leather inside everytime I get in her.. Is only driven a few times between months of October - April to keep her out of the rain/snow < 500 miles driven in Winter and only brought out after roads have been dry for a week plus.

Was Dyno'd once I first got the COBB AP @ 378 HP to the wheel in the Mile High City on October 4th, 2012 ~5280. Defi boost gauge shows that she pushes up to 17lbs of boost consistently..

Upgrades listed below with a proper Cobb tune done by MAC Autosports out of Parker, Colorado.

Can be yours for a fancy $25,500. Let me know if you want any other pictures or questions/concerns related.

Thanks for looking, JOhn

KW V1 variants
AFE stage 2 intake
AFE full exhaust
Evolution Racewerks charge pipe w/ HKS blow off
AMS intercooler
AR design cattless Down pipes
COBB ACCESS PORT
BSH oil catch can
Active Autowerks short shift kit with ZHP knob
clutch stop
Clutch Delay Valve delete
Rotora big brake kit

M3 side skirts
M3 trunk spoiler
Matt black grills and lower mesh
Aero lip
Roofline spoiler
Black and white Carbon Fiber roundels (front/back/steering wheel)

Attached Images

Last edited by JohnBOof; 04-29-2014 at 10:33 AM.. Reason: lowering price
Appreciate 0