BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

05-01-2015, 12:12 PM   #1
MFM5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5 CP

FS - 2008 E92 M3 | Silverstone | Gray | Manual | 68,200 Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Pics here: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4998077954.html

I purchased this car from Pacific Porsche in Torrance, CA with 22,000 miles. It has been super reliable in the three years I have owned it. No accidents; I have the Autotrader's "AutoCheck" report which I can email if interested. Options include Sun Roof, Nav, Sat Radio, Premium Harman Kardon Stereo with CD and iPhone Integration, Bluetooth, Keyless Entry, Heated Seats, Auto-Dimming Mirrors, Rear Parking Sensors, Split Folding Rear Seats (allows you to load items up to 8' long), Power Rear Window Sun Shade, 19" Premium Wheels. The original wheels are very close to perfect with zero curb rash. The paint and interior are in excellent condition. The engine bay and trunk are super clean. There are no door dings, dents or scratches. I always park far away from other cars. The car has always been garaged.

I have completed oil changes every 7500 miles and have receipts. The correct Castrol TWS 10W60 oil is always used. The car drives like the day I purchased it and has never been on a race track.

List of mods:
- Eibach Sport Springs and install - $600 (approx 1" drop; does not effect ride quality)
- LUX H8 Angel Eyes - $300 (bright white vs. factory yellowish halos)
- Paint Protection Film on the front end - $350 (installed when I purchased the car)
- 50% tint all around - $400 (installed when I purchased the car)
- OEM Gloss Black Grills - $120
- OEM Gloss Black Side Markers - $150
- OEM Gloss Black Exhaust Tips - $180.
I have receipts, both keys, the original manual and title in hand. No surprises or stories; you will not be disappointed.

The wheels shown in the last three pictures are 20" HRE PS40s that I purchased new. The wheels are available for an additional cost if interested.

'09 Black Challenger SRT -- sold | '98 Artic Silver M3 -- sold

Last edited by MFM5; 05-09-2015 at 04:25 PM..
Appreciate 0