BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

08-07-2015, 12:59 AM   #1
shark- bite
Rep
Drives: X5M - 2015

Wink Sharing my X5M race Exp + noobie question

Hi Every one
I am new in this Forum and new to BMW Family that's my first bmw i own my background was always modifying different cars such as Evo's and stuff like that so I would like to join my exp! about my 2015 Donington Grey X5M (F85) .

Last edited by shark- bite; 02-06-2016 at 11:48 PM.. Reason: new sharing exp
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2015, 02:53 AM   #2
dr.waxman
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark- bite View Post
Hi Every one
I am new in this Forum and new to BMW Family that's my first bmw i own my background was always modifying different cars such as Evo's and stuff like that so I would like to join my exp! about my 2015 Donington Grey X5M (F85) .

The Car is Very Very fun to drive specially when ur on (M) mode the sound and performance of it the car is really Aggressive + the Driveability of it is really smooth tried it on high speed & sharp corners Very solid and fun For an a SUV car .

Had long trips on the car around 400km trip the car is really solid & smooth on 140 to 160 km/h with cruise control on the Wind noise is not really annoying compared to other ive tryed New Range Rover Vogue or Sport or Porsche Cayenne Turbo !!!

Couple days ago I was lucky to run a test with 2 of New C63s AMG Edition sadly not from a Dig (Because ive tried to use or activate my Lunch control but i Really couldnt so i need ur help with that )

1st C63s I Raced it was from 50kmh second gear untill 120kmh and stopped Cz thier was alot of Speeding Cameras (Radar) on the Streets not really long race but i was shocked of the reaction of my car while staying a head of a NEW C63s

2cnd C63s I raced was a roll race on the Highway from different speeds i had some problems on 75kmh because my RPM was very high around 6k cars shifts around 7k so when i shift to 3rd gear it becomes really low rpm compared to him and everyone knows that from high speed i will be loosing lool so my advantage will start and be from low speed so we started the race from 30km 1st gear had the jump until 3rd gear almost which is around 120 km h lol , after 120kmh he passes by

Had a Race also With VW New GOLF R Tuned and exhaust from a dig with no lunch control on 0 to 140kmh it was no comparison with X5M

I know that it doesn't sound as big Races but its fun to try a New car with others to have a good exp specially Suv .

I need Help from you guys as a noob question about how to Activate my lunch control I tried some ways but it doesn't work some people says thats its not activated from BMW dealership ??

thanks and I hope you enjoy my Exp !
Apparently it details how to use there
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2015, 01:25 PM   #3
2-cb
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.waxman View Post
Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the board. Enjoy it safely and in good health.

As mentioned above, many questions can be answered by reading the manual or searching the threads for other members' experiences.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2015, 03:44 AM   #4
shark- bite
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.waxman View Post
Done ! ill try that
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2015, 03:47 AM   #5
shark- bite
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-cb View Post
Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the board. Enjoy it safely and in good health.

As mentioned above, many questions can be answered by reading the manual or searching the threads for other members' experiences.
thanks
Appreciate 0