BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

Mporium BMW

09-24-2015, 10:03 PM   #1
DKX4///M
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X4M CS

Garage List
2020 BMW X4M CS  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [0.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
FS: Music DVD's from your Favorite Bands, Concerts, Events, & More

Recently I purchased some concert DVD's (Rage Against the Machine : Live # Grand Olympic Auditorium , and Anger Management Tour 2002.)

2 things became apparent to me...

1. DVD movies only play at about 60% of the volume of the rest of our audio

2. There is very little supply out their in terms Music DVD's events, Concerts, etc.

So, I bought some expensive DVD burning software. Found Simple ways to convert youtube videos, or anything streaming into .mp4 , and started making tons of live sets and lesser known great shows recorded and produced by the bands but never released.

I also found that by burning the DVD's audio track in "Stereo" as opposed to 5.1 Dolby your DVD's become just as loud as everything else.

So here's the deal. most of us lack the know how, the time, the hardware, the software, or just the will to take the time iit takes to make a well made, good quality DVD.

Thats where I come in....

PM me any specific concert, performance, band you like, Music Videos etc, and I will compile you a professionally made DVD (s)

I am giving the content out for FREE free being I do not want to violate intellectual property rights laws. However for my time and service putting them together I have flat STARTER rates:

BASIC DVD: $10 SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN CONTINENTAL US
1 MUSICIAN OR BAND, BASICALLY AS MUCH REQUESTED CONTENT ON THE DISC THAT IT CAN FIT. (COMES PLAIN, IN BLANK SLEEVE, SIMPLE LABEL OF CONTENT

DELUXE DVD: $20 SHIPPED
UNLIMTED NUMBERS OF GENRES, OR ARTISTS, ENOUGH CONTENT TO FILL TWO DISCS. AND DVD'S WILL BE PROFESSIONALLY PACKAGES WITH THE ARTIISTS ARTWORK AND PHOTOGRAPY.

BUY 4 GET 1 FREE, BUY 10 GET 3 FREE...ETC

I CAN ALSO EDIT TOGETHER "TRACK DAY'S WITH YOUR ///M OR FOOTAGE TO PLAY WHILE YOUR PARKED AT A CAR SHOW. YOU ANF YOUR FRIENDS RACING TO YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC TRACKS... I'M OPEN TO ANY IDEA'S.

ANY QUESTIONS? IDEAS? ADVICE. HIT ME.

ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED, ALL DVD'S WILL BE SHIPPED WIHIN 12-18HRS, A DIGITAL VERSION CAN ALSO BE SENT DIRECTLY IMMEDIATELY UPON COMPLETION,,,

Last edited by DKX4///M; 09-24-2015 at 10:20 PM..
Appreciate 0