BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

Mporium BMW

12-17-2016, 07:10 PM   #1
Landru
Apex. Clean. Repeat.
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Never been, what is MPACT EAST like?

I have never been, what is MPACT EAST like?

I have been watching some "after videos" and it looks like Race Wars but with all M cars. What is the atmosphere like? what can you do? what is the cost to gt in? cost to race?
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2016, 05:38 PM   #2
Pro-AM3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

its a car show that has a bit of racing.
If your into shop/show cars, and walking around to look at all the different rim/stanced/dipped real cars, its kinda ok. if your into racing its eh.

Usually lots of passes because there are only like 20-25 cars signed up to race. The most fun part about it is meeting up with your friends and the drive TO it.
Race wars is the opposite, all racing, no show, but also limited racers. basically just a private rental for the 1000hp+ cars to run a few times and uber expensive

slipstream is the best one around, very cheap, lots of cool people that are really into cars and always high adrenoline with 400-2000hp cars and lots of run time. take a look at all th after videos of each and you will see what i mean
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2016, 06:31 PM   #3
turbo_joe
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 Coupe

I am planning on making the trip up the day of and checking it out this year. Never been before. The day after is another show in PA that I always attend (VW show) so it's not far out of the way to check it out. I will probabaly show my car. Mainly want to just see some other cars as I have never been to a BMW based show/meet
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2016, 07:56 PM   #4
Pro-AM3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

What you get with slipstream. compare to the others as you see fit

Appreciate 0