Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Wheels / Tires

03-05-2018, 11:12 PM   #1
Vocans
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Red tricycle

Refinished 666m Wheels CHEAP

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for sale are two (one front and one rear) 666m wheels that were professionally refinished (and straightened, for good measure) by my local BMW dealer. As you can see on the pictures, it's very hard for the refinish to perfectly match the high gloss chrome of the wheel but unless you're two feet away from the wheel and really looking for it you'll never notice the difference. In addition, you could powdercoat these and they'd look brand new. Very minor ring of surface rust on the hub that could easily be removed by a thorough cleaning and some caked on brake dust on the inner dish that you'd never see that could likely be removed as well. Edges of the rims have just a couple of very, very minor nicks. that I tried my best to get pictures of.

In the process of buying a house and I have these as spares so these need to go. Willing to let them go for $375 shipped each or $700 shipped OBO for both. Roughly 1/3 the best price I could find for a brand new replacement from BMW.

Rear:

View post on imgur.com

Front:

View post on imgur.com

03-11-2018, 12:52 PM   #2
Vocans
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Red tricycle

Bump