BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

EXXEL Distributions

09-24-2008, 07:02 PM   #1
george1234k
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 F12 2013 SL550

Good dealer experiences with purchase.

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum, I am looking for a E92 6 speed for my wife. I was wondering if anyone can pm me dealers who are willing to be flexible and offer a deal for invoice.

Thanks in advance,

sincerely,

George

Last edited by george1234k; 09-24-2008 at 09:07 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2008, 08:37 PM   #2
Z4M///ike
Private
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4 M Roadster/08 E90 M3

Try Crevier.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2008, 09:19 PM   #3
AZ-BMW
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 E93 w/DCT

Contact any of the forum sponsors and most will give you an excellent deal. They will even allow you to pickup in Munchen (ED) and re-delivery at PCD, if desired

2009 AW M3 E93 - Black Novillo|DCT|ZTP|ZPP|752 Enh Audio|4UT|Heated Seats|6FL|6NF|
For jpg's: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...=186382&page=4
Traded: 2007 335i E93
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2008, 11:09 PM   #4
rob612
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 - m3

riverside bmw. they always have an m3 on the floor and i bought it the first day it came out MSRP. I was their first m3 buyer, nice financing, no hassles, a real legit guy. I worked with Alfred, gave me a great deal and great service.. This is not my first bmw.. i bought one from irvine - rip off, crevier - good but more expensive then other dealers, although you get free car wash, shelly bmw - nice but you have to work forever for a good deal. Riverside BMW is by far the best.. maybe it was my service advisor going the extra mile.. hope it works out for you! gluck and early congratulations =)
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2008, 12:49 AM   #5
spectrumphoto
Just another peanut in the Turd!
United_States
Rep
Drives: g16M850;f30M550;f80M3-ED;e90M3

Internet service manager Michael Kellison at Center BMW in Van Nuys. Expect a few hundred over invoice but extremely painless and pleasant buying experience. No pressure
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2008, 01:47 AM   #6
Kobaiyashi
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 M3 (JetBlack/FoxRedExt)

I found that if I went into dealerships and convinced them that I was ready to buy within a few weeks, I received infinitely better service. It seems like these guys have to deal with a lot of people who just come to take joy rides or play with the numbers.

Anyway, I'd advise you to tell them at the outset what your time frame is, what you want, and that you've been reading around the forums and discovered that the going price in the area for said model is $XX,XXX. Ask them if they'd be willing to match. Once you get one dealer to commit to a price (verbal is fine, just get a commitment that you can reference by price and salesman), you can use that price to get other dealers to match or, better yet, beat the price.

For instance. I told one dealership that I knew they had upwards of 10 M3 sedans on the lot with 6MT and had had them for several months. I also noted what my research showed the going price on such models to be on the east coast (1k below invoice) and in the area ($500 above invoice). I then asked if they could give me $500 over invoice. They countered with 1k over invoice and I told them I'd think about it and get back to them in a few days. All that took place within 2 minutes of us starting to talk about numbers.

The next day I called some other dealers I had spoken with prior (and with whom I had developed a rapport with... something I'd encourage you to do) to give them a "courtesy notice." Basically, I told them that I appreciated their help in the past but that I had gotten a good deal elsewhere and was thinking of taking it. Each of the three calls I made was met with the same response: "do we have to match it or beat it." Eventually I got someone to offer invoice. I then went back to the dealership that had the exact car I wanted and told them of the deal I had gotten. Given the market and the fact that the car had been on the lot for months, they offered to match and I jumped at it. (My backup plan was to have another dealership just do a dealer swap and get the car I wanted). This all occurred within 3-4 days.

Of course, I didn't plan for all this to occur as it did, but it worked out pretty IMHO. Sorry for the long description, hope it is helpful.

Peter

PS. I pm'd the OP this but just in case others are reading, I highly recommend Danny Miller at Sterling BMW and Marcello at Irvine BMW. Judy Rey at Crevier BMW is also good. Be honest with them and I'd bet they'll treat you pretty well. Please be sure to tell them that Peter referred you!

Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2008, 04:25 AM   #7
george1234k
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 F12 2013 SL550

thanks everyone for the great info. Let's go shopping!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2008, 04:44 AM   #8
spectrumphoto
Just another peanut in the Turd!
United_States
Rep
Drives: g16M850;f30M550;f80M3-ED;e90M3

Wow Kobaiyashi...

That sounds like alot of work. I talked to my guy once or twice just to see stock and if any incentives were coming and when the had my car I wanted I went in there said I wanted this car he said OK I'll sell it to you for $500 over invoice. I said OK (did not care to counter since I wanted to pay $500 over invoice) Done deal, no need to shop or play dealerships off of each other... Super Simple...
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2008, 06:34 PM   #9
Kobaiyashi
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 M3 (JetBlack/FoxRedExt)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrumphoto View Post
Wow Kobaiyashi...

That sounds like alot of work. I talked to my guy once or twice just to see stock and if any incentives were coming and when the had my car I wanted I went in there said I wanted this car he said OK I'll sell it to you for $500 over invoice. I said OK (did not care to counter since I wanted to pay $500 over invoice) Done deal, no need to shop or play dealerships off of each other... Super Simple...
Fair enough. I guess I'm just a single guy with too much time on his hands. Plus, I kinda like the chase Actually, before buying most any product I research reviews and prices extensivly. I think In some perverse way, it makes me appreciate the product that much more knowing I've vetted it!

Plus. there was no way I was paying more than invoice... just as a (nonsensical) matter of pride!
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2008, 05:16 PM   #10
uilnehpets2
Registered
Rep
Drives: On Order: 09 M3 Sedan

Got great pricing on 08's and 09's from Russell Smythe at Steven's Creek in San Jose and Michael Kellison at Center BMW in Van Nuys. Both were very cordial and easy to contact and deal with. I ended up ordering an 09 from Russell because he was local. PM me if you'd like pricing/contact details. Best of luck in your search!
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2008, 01:57 PM   #11
nullspace
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 Z4 m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrumphoto View Post
Internet service manager Michael Kellison at Center BMW in Van Nuys. Expect a few hundred over invoice but extremely painless and pleasant buying experience. No pressure
I agree - Michael gave me a great deal on my 2009 with no pressue and no haggling. So far it's been the best car buying experience I've ever had, beating my Porsche dealer by a mile.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2008, 02:28 PM   #12
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

I've always received excellent service from Shelly BMW, so I continue to give them my business.
Appreciate 0