BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

EXXEL Distributions

12-15-2020, 04:05 PM   #1
m3jala
Captain
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 2013 BMW M3

Feeler: Jet Black 2013 e92 m3 6mt, 42k miles oem+

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I'm considering moving into another vehicle. Wanted to get a feeler out for my e92 and some opinions on an appropriate price. Here are the specs.

2013 e92 M3 6MT Comp Package

- Current mileage: 42k
- Black exterior, black interior.
- Rod bearings: BE with AER bolts at 25k.
- Oil/filter change every 3k miles 10w60.
- Tire: Michelin PS4S 255/35 F, 295/30 R on oem 395 rims.
- Service: car needs oil change now, I'll take care of it prior to sale.

Other Specs

Loaded with almost all options:

- Comp package w/ zcp suspension and wheels.
- Black novillo leather
- Carbon leather interior trim
- Cold weather package
- Premium package
- The high-end sound system.
- Alarm system.
- Exterior folding mirrors.
- Key fob (2x)
- It's the later model spec which has the slightly upgraded rear seat design.

Mods

I dig oem+ so here's the list:

- Corsa exhaust (blackened tips and can - looks way better than what everyone else seems to be dealing with, the cans are also tucked in better than I've seen on some other cars). Stock xpipe.

- Alpine tune - I keep it on 93 octane summer with stiffened steering wheel. and put back to stock in winter. No issues.

- M5 Illuminated shift knob
- Black grill
- Black color matched reflectors.
- Full car ceramic coating.
- OEM carbon fiber splitters in front (the two piece version).
- OEM carbon fiber mirror covers.
- OEM rear high kick spoiler (this came with the car, but fits well).
- Red air scoops in grill (adds 1000 hp).
- 395 are originals, but powder coated back.

Condition

Exterior - ceramic coating really helps and the car is clean. There are some minor chips on the front hood from highway driving (no metal visible). The front bumper looks good. The rest of the car looks great. No side dings from shopping carts, careless people parking 3 inches from your car, etc.

Interior - very minor wear on the seats and steering wheel, these are highly minimized with a proper detail. Everything else is like new.

Engine - Standard oil change every 3k miles. Engine runs strong. Had the bearings replaced at 25k with BE and ARP bolts.

Rims - the rims have some minor chips and scrapes on the edges. Cosmetic. They were original silver 395s that were powdercoated black.

Other - everything else is like new in my opinion.

Other Stuff

Car was never tracked, but it was taken out for spirited driving with the crew on our Tail of the Dragon run 2 years back. Have done a few smaller runs since. Everything else is either boring suburb or highway driving.

Accident

Rear right wheel was bent in by a doofus tapped me pulling out 2 months after I bought the car. Looked super minor but turned into the entire subframe and supporting arms being replaced as they were bent (I believe this is by design to protect more expensive components like the axle). The hit was on the 2 o'clock portion of the rear wheel and amazingly didn't hit the body at all. I started the fix with a local dealer, but moved the car over to RRT Racing as wanted it done right.

End result: The rim was fine. The subframe and holding arms were what were bent. Pretty much everything was replaced. I'm not seeing this as a dent on the value of the car as there was no body or frame damage and the fix was all plugin replaceable parts. Wheels were laser tested for alignment after the job. Car rides firm and there isn't any odd tire wear 3 years in. The job was done right.

Free: Winter Tires - Second pair of 245/25 front, 275/55 rear pirelli sotozzoro II rear "performance winter" tires. These are not for chicago or canada, but they do well in the relatively mild DC area winter weather without losing performance. Free with car.

I'll upload pictures up in a bit - wanted to get this out there.

I'll be making a decision towards the end of the month.

I'd welcome your opinions on the value of the car.

Appreciate 0
      12-15-2020, 09:25 PM   #2
Boostin FD
Bored all the time
United_States
Rep
Drives: Batmobile

I think the accident/damage report will hurt it a bit... so can’t be classified as “classic” or “rare” or shit like that that people post on every damn car.

Post some pics once you get time and throw out a price... there’s a buyer for every car out there.

I was interested until I saw the accident part... I’m currently looking for a manual/cf roof/11 to 13 e92 M.

Good luck, OP.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2020, 10:02 PM   #3
taegoonida
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

I'm interested and I'm local. I sent a PM.

Last edited by taegoonida; 12-15-2020 at 10:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2021, 08:20 AM   #4
FPJK
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 335 / E92 M3

Interested and local! Will be watching!
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2021, 08:39 AM   #5
m3jala
Captain
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 2013 BMW M3

Thanks all, car was sold. Sad to see it go, but have to move on.

It was a pleasure knowing you all in the community. Hope to see you around at some point in the future.
Appreciate 0