BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

07-12-2021, 01:38 PM   #1
tapout2taxes
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 Jerez Black M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2011 E90 M3 ZCP DCT - 78,000 miles Jerez/Palladium & black - California

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I am considering selling my 2011 BMW M3 - sedan (E90). This was my dream car so I am in no hurry to sell without getting the right price. This is the last year of the 4-door V8. Runs great, no issues up-to-date on maintenance and major problem areas have been addressed.

The car is an E90 with 78,000 miles. Jerez Black with Palladium Silver/Black two-toned interior. Comp package, DCT, Navigation, PDC and heated seats (see full window sticker for all details). The major problem areas for the E9X M3s are the throttle actuators and rod bearings, both have been done around 71,000 miles and the first half of 2019. The car has been completely reliable and my daily driver. I have been remote since March of last year so the car has only been doing trips to daycare and back but before that it was going from home garage to office garage. I am the 3rd owner. The second owner was in Northern California and picked it up CPO. He knew of the original owner as well who was in the tech industry. I have all maintenance records for my ownership period and the 2nd owner’s period.

I have added a Kremersino CarPlay box that allows for factory operation of the head unit/navigation or CarPlay. This has been an amazing update to give me Waze and other features that would not otherwise be available while maintaining the factory look. All documentation is available.

Modifications are mostly cosmetic and the car has NEVER been tracked or abused.
- BMW logo welcome lights
- Painted reflectors
- Upgraded LUX halo lights
- Black kidney grills
- Red start and M button
- OEM exhaust mod by EAS with custom tips (added a little volume without being crazy)
- Alpine DCT flash (made the drive much better vs factory)
- Kremersino CarPlay Box

I have available a backup camera, not installed, which can be connected to the CarPlay box and work with the factory system. The car also comes with a full-size spare mounted on a non-comp wheel. The car can also include a Carley adapter to unlock all factory programing and options which can be done simply via the app.

The car still makes me smile every time I start it up and I am sure it will do the same for you.

Attached Images

Last edited by tapout2taxes; 07-12-2021 at 04:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2021, 03:43 PM   #2
tapout2taxes
First Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
For some reason original post didn't have the price so it has been added.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2021, 03:59 PM   #3
Aeromatic_M3
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Hi, would you trade for same spec, same year, same color, literally same mileage. But the car is a 6spd?
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2021, 04:01 PM   #4
Aeromatic_M3
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Also got worked on at EAS
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2021, 04:28 PM   #5
tapout2taxes
First Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamkenn View Post
Hi, would you trade for same spec, same year, same color, literally same mileage. But the car is a 6spd?
No, I am considering leaving the platform so the trade would not make sense.

Thank you though.
Appreciate 0