BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-25-2022, 01:16 PM   #1
Klienfeld303
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 x5 M

Used 21" tires

Hey guys! Can you believe that I still don't have my freaking car?!?! Going on 5 months now. Thankfully I live in NYC and trains are handy but these last few months without wheels has been brutal.

Anyway - do any of you have a front and rear Michelin pilot 21 laying around? Doesn't need to be in mint condition. I just need them to move my car to the body shop as all suspension repairs have been finished.

If Anyone can help me I would be grateful!!

Also - NO LIMIT Autobody takes forever to do shit!!!!!!
      04-25-2022, 02:39 PM   #2
Blue By You
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB X5M F85

No Limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klienfeld303 View Post
Hey guys! Can you believe that I still don't have my freaking car?!?! Going on 5 months now. Thankfully I live in NYC and trains are handy but these last few months without wheels has been brutal.

Anyway - do any of you have a front and rear Michelin pilot 21 laying around? Doesn't need to be in mint condition. I just need them to move my car to the body shop as all suspension repairs have been finished.

Apparently it's no TIME limit...

Sorry to hear that man. I have my winter setup in the wheel shop right now. So if you get desperate and can't find anyone local, let me know.

In the meantime, what about using your spare and someone else's spare if it's just limping it over there?
Appreciate 1
      04-25-2022, 05:26 PM   #3
Klienfeld303
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 x5 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue By You View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klienfeld303 View Post

Apparently it's no TIME limit...

Sorry to hear that man. I have my winter setup in the wheel shop right now. So if you get desperate and can't find anyone local, let me know.

In the meantime, what about using your spare and someone else's spare if it's just limping it over there?
Thank you bro!! One of my f85 friends here has a winter set for me. I can't deal any longer. I wish there was something I could do. This is terrible.
      04-26-2022, 04:03 AM   #4
RomeoXantos
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 16 X5M

I’m pretty sure I have a front and rear. I’m in jersey.
Appreciate 1
      05-01-2022, 03:04 AM   #5
hennessy_r24
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw m3

I have the set of 4 325/285 mounted on tsw wheels x5 fitment . The tires have plenty of tread left .pm if interested will only charge u for tires.
Appreciate 1