BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts

06-07-2023, 07:49 AM   #1
DeTh
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 BSM

Garage List
2017 BMW M4  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [10.00]
Unhappy

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1.00

Item Interest
I wanted to put this out there as a feeler in case insurance gives me a low payout for the modifications done to my car. A lady blew a stop sign in April (a month and a half after I got my car), and the shop called me on Monday and said there is 85k in damage.

I am in Europe currently and will return on the 24th. All modifications will be removed from the car then. I am open to shipping some components. Local pickup will either be in Miami or Satellite Beach/Melbourne area. If you let me know that you are interested on or before the 24th, I can leave them in Miami and have my friend facilitate the exchange. I can also meet in Orlando depending on what part you are interested in.
I am just looking to recoup some of my money spend on mods so that it can go towards my next car.

Exterior Parts For Sale -

$520 - OEM Carbon Fiber Mirror Cap Pair
- If I remember correctly, one clip is broken. Does not affect fitment

$400 - GTS-Style Taillights (VLAND V1)
- No, this does not fit your M3.

$XXX - OEM CS Lip
- I never installed this, it was at the body shop getting re-cleared. Previously cracked and repaired with a carbon fiber overlay. This will get listed once I get it back and a better idea of the value.

Other Parts For Sale - (I will be cross-posting these to their respective marketplaces)

$3650 - KW DDC
- These were not installed during the time of the accident. Removed with only 2,000 miles.

$850 - Dinan Carbon Fiber Intakes
- Chip on passenger side prior to the accident. Still fully functional, will update with pictures when I am back from Europe

$600 + stock trim - OEM Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
- Great condition. One little scratch from what I remember on the main dash piece but ultimately unnoticeable. Will update with pictures when I return

$100 + stock switch - Custom Carbon Fiber Light-switch Plate

$340 - VRSF Downpipes
- I might not be taking these off the car, have yet to see.

$160 - MAD Charge-pipes
- Wrapped in gold heat tape, looks awesome. Datalogged and has proven lower IAT. Rubbed a little with my Dinan setup but I believe it just wore away some of the tape
- Minor crease in one pipe from impact. I will try to push back. Does not affect function

Last edited by DeTh; 06-07-2023 at 08:22 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2023, 01:30 AM   #2
DeTh
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 BSM

Garage List
2017 BMW M4  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [10.00]
Updated all threads and will be responding to PM's shortly, sorry for the late responses (about to drive on the Nurburgring ). I removed the BM3 License as my goal is to try to get an M5. Price adjustment for charge pipes where one has minor crease.

Just as a reminder, I am not removing parts from the car. What's for sale is only what I have listed here. At this time I do not have close pictures of anything except interior modifications.