BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-08-2010, 11:56 PM   #1
SixBanger
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

Another service at Vista: (

Saturday I had some tires installed on my 1 (rears) Kumho. Anyway, this is my 3rd service with my new advisor at Vista. My old one doesnt work weekends so I had to suck it up and go to someone else. His name is Mike, Mike used to be a tech and I thought to myself PERFECT!! The first time I went to see Mike was for noisy brakes and oil change. Brakes were serviced with a spray and oil change was done. I wrote on RO with a shparpee, NO CAR WASH! Got car back and everything was good. One week later, brakes started up and as a couple more weeks went by they got worse. I called him back up and he told me to bring the car back. I brought the car back and I bought a M sport steering wheel for them to install too. I had brought a 10% discount with me because I knew I was gonna pay at least one hour. I didnt have the coupon with me at time of discussing my issues because I left it in the car and he told me to leave it in the car.Again, I wrote no car wash in sharpee on the RO. Keep in mind it was raining outside that day and trying to fix the brakes in the rain over a noise is a lose-lose fight. I get home and stupid me for not looking at the RO didnt see any coupon deuction. Brakes started back up a week later and this time I'm really pissed because I gave him all 5's across the board. He said heres the deal you need to have your sensor grinded down and the pads cut. Im thinking to myself, why the fuck wasnt it done?! He replies that the dealership charges an hour for that and due to my brakes being high performace ones. Maintence plan my ASS! I went nuts on him for not being honest at the beginning of my issue and no reply on his behalf. I told him I was calling NA because the fact that they're gonna charge me for a maintence plan item. He said the next time you come in I'll do it for you for nothing. I went in Saturday to get tires installed and to get my brake pads "cut and grinded". RO was signed by me and yet again Sharpee NO CAR WASH! I was hanging out outside talking to a friend I ran into and I turn around and see my car being driven through the fuckn drive through car wash. Im saying to myself: FUCK YOU VISTA!! I walk over to my advisors desk and go up to him nicely 'You washed my car". He acts all aggravated and walks to the garage to "supposedly" yell at his tech. I go home and fuckin swirls all over my car. One minor detail I forgot to add was the price of each tire. I called him first thing Saturday morning and said $59 for both tires!. He charged me double! Should I change dealerships and call NA due to the fact that this dealership has done nothing to me but fuck me over and over, not just on this bimmer. But 2 previous ones! I wanna send him an email sharing a real piece of my mind. The other side wants me to let it go, rate him well and move on. I dunno what to do! Other dealership I want to go to is 10 miles more than the other.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2010, 12:32 AM   #2
Yuzi
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i

I didn't read your post but I'll grab u a beer

128i | Jet Black | Premium package | Sport package | 18" Style 263 | 6MT | Injen Intake | BMS PowerBox |SOLD
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2010, 06:34 AM   #3
cagekicker
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 crimson red 135i

tooooooooooo much to read! btw what the hell is RO? one word: BRAMAN!
      02-10-2010, 07:19 AM   #4
SixBanger
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagekicker View Post
tooooooooooo much to read! btw what the hell is RO? one word: BRAMAN!
Repair Order. Im going to braman for now on.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2010, 07:28 AM   #5
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
sux to hear man, if i were you talk w/ the highest member of management for the service dept there.

pines bmw scratched my sideskirt after an oil change and they wanted to simply touch it up, to which i told them FU. got in contact w/ the regional manager and my car was at the body shop a week later. you would be surprised what the regional managers would do when they hear you are gonna complain to BMWNA

they owe you at least a professional detail to remove the swirls

Vista is 5 min from my job, but i would never go there. ive heard way too many stories that sound the same

hope it works out!

BTW what color is your car, ive prob seen you around. I always see an AW or a LMB (or MB) around my job. I have a BSM w/ coral
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #6
SixBanger
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
sux to hear man, if i were you talk w/ the highest member of management for the service dept there.

pines bmw scratched my sideskirt after an oil change and they wanted to simply touch it up, to which i told them FU. got in contact w/ the regional manager and my car was at the body shop a week later. you would be surprised what the regional managers would do when they hear you are gonna complain to BMWNA

they owe you at least a professional detail to remove the swirls

Vista is 5 min from my job, but i would never go there. ive heard way too many stories that sound the same

hope it works out!

BTW what color is your car, ive prob seen you around. I always see an AW or a LMB (or MB) around my job. I have a BSM w/ coral
Monaco Blue with Black Interior. Now with swirls : ( jk.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2010, 10:40 AM   #7
Ash83
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i & RS5 (SOLD)/ 18 CTS-V

Sorry to hear that... This sucks

I bought my car last week from vista and i got a great deal.. now u made me worry about their service..

Performance: JB4|BMW PE|DP Cosmetics: BMW Sport Pedals|Black Kidney Grill
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2010, 07:23 AM   #8
new2the3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash83 View Post
Sorry to hear that... This sucks

I bought my car last week from vista and i got a great deal.. now u made me worry about their service..
I got my car from Vista too, there is not such thing as a great deal from Vista my friend...
      03-11-2010, 11:23 PM   #9
Ash83
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i & RS5 (SOLD)/ 18 CTS-V

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2the3 View Post
I got my car from Vista too, there is not such thing as a great deal from Vista my friend...
LOL.. you do not know how much i paid.... you will be shocked

Performance: JB4|BMW PE|DP Cosmetics: BMW Sport Pedals|Black Kidney Grill
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2010, 12:17 PM   #10
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

to be clear on the brakes....are these the non-stock, performance brakes?
Appreciate 0