BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-09-2010, 04:59 PM   #1
dcho
Captain
Rep
Drives: SGM 135i

unresponsive service advisor

hey all,

i'm in this situation where my service advisor has decided to stop returning my calls. i left him a couple of voice mails trying to schedule an appointment (i know for a fact that he's in) and he has not gotten back to me once. we haven't had any problems in the past. my only complaint with him would be that he isn't too friendly.

how would ya'll handle this situation? talk to the service manager and get reassigned an SA? i don't know too much about the politics of this and just wanted to hear some second opinions so i can be informed of any complications to avoid.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2010, 05:27 PM   #2
Tom K.
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 328iT, '13 Boxster

While my SA nearly always returns my calls promptly, when he's out sick or on vacation, I simply schedule the service with another SA.

Tom
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #3
Feyd
Major
Rep
Drives: a DEEZZULL

I've never been "assigned" anyone. I am personally NOT loyal to anyone... not because I don't want to be, but because I've never really seen the point.

If I were you I'd just call the main service line and make a an appointment. Pull in to the bay and then just talk to whoever approaches you. easy-peasy.

*shrug*
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2010, 01:06 PM   #4
rsjean
satch
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyd View Post
I've never been "assigned" anyone. I am personally NOT loyal to anyone... not because I don't want to be, but because I've never really seen the point.

If I were you I'd just call the main service line and make a an appointment. Pull in to the bay and then just talk to whoever approaches you. easy-peasy.

*shrug*
So you have Time Warner Cable in the Chicagoland area?

"The Dingo ate your Mustang"
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
Feyd
Major
Rep
Drives: a DEEZZULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjean View Post
So you have Time Warner Cable in the Chicagoland area?
ha!
Appreciate 0