BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-14-2011, 01:35 PM   #1
clausy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135i M Sport Pack

Cool Just listed my 2008 135i 6MT with BMW Power Perf Kit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD

(already )

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cto/2265033100.html

PM me if interested. $29,500 obo including the PPK and the Performance Rims as well as the original wheels. 15,000 miles

Cold Weather Package (Heated seats/ ski bag)
Premium Package
M Sport Package (sports seats, M trim, aero kit)
Comfort Access (just touch the doors to lock/unlock with key in your pocket, push-button start)
iPod Adaptor,
HD Radio
Sunroof
Top speed limiter removed by BMW
AND
the BMW Power Performance Kit which adds 'officially' 25Hp but transforms an already fast car into a great car. The turbo gets an extra kick in the mid range and pulls all the way. This is a $3k install from BMW, fully warrantied and comes with an additional water cooling system built into the front of the car.

Finally I am including the winter wheels (BMW Performance Rims pictured) which is a $2500 value. They're still on the car: Dunlop Wintersport #3Ds: have about 3k miles. The Summer Bridgestone runflats have about 12k miles on them.

I can email a lot more pics on request. Serious enquiries only, please. open to offers.

Last edited by clausy; 03-15-2011 at 06:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2011, 03:09 PM   #2
onefastman
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i 2011 e92m dct

Willing to sell me just the wheels?
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0