BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

06-05-2011, 11:48 AM   #1
orion565
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 m3

M-World Review

Hey guys I just wanted to write a review about M-World and what they have done for me.

I got my car in late February of this year and had no intention on keeping it stock. Being my first M-car I didn’t really know a lot of shops in town that had any specialized knowledge regarding the e9x cars. There are a ton of “European” performance shops but they didn’t have much knowledge at all regarding specific mods for the e9x for pure track performance.

I went to a track event at MSR, sponsored by Richard in my completely stock m3. During the day I talked with Richard from M-World about the changes I wanted to make and the sequence. He was very helpful with tons of knowledge on different routes and setups that I could ultimately do. My first decision was to go with the Akrapovic exhaust and decided to use M-World as my vendor and installer.

After the unit came in which was about a week, Richard and I setup a time where I could come to the shop and install. There was some confusion on that day and it didn’t work out so Richard went out of his way to accommodate my busy schedule to get it installed a soon as possible after that day. There was no time for me to drive back down to the shop during that week so Richard came and picked up my around noon at my house, took it to the shop and dropped it off where I was eating dinner that night fully installed and looking great. I don’t know about you guys but there aren’t many shops willing to do that without charging or who will do that at all.

I intend to use M-World for my second mod of the KW suspension which hopefully will be on before our next track event. He also took time to track down the GT4 wheels that I love and those are in route from Germany.

Bottom line is if you want competitive prices with excellent service I would strongly consider them.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2011, 12:16 AM   #2
Richard@M-World
United_States
Rep
Drives: NASA TTA #92 M3

Hi Hank, I appreciate your comments. I am glad to be of help.