BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

Mporium BMW

10-18-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
Marmota
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M6

AutoCouture Motoring - Review

Another positive review for the fine gentlemen at Autocouture...

Their spectacular service starts when the car is not even delivered to you. You can email them and they will help you with your mod selection...

(1) Email support & advice from Bart and Sal is superb: From the time I contacted Bart first, these guys answer my emails and are on top of my requests... I have sent a lot of emails with questions on my mods and they answer all and are patient with all my emails...

(2) Car lost in VPC after European Delivery: Bart and CJ found the car after weeks in limbo where the dealer was clueless about where the car was... They went the extra mile, talk to their contacts and found the car and gave me updates on it. The fact they understand how you feel about your car and know how to help you with it is terrific...

(3) Akra install: I posted some pics of my Akra (http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=598975) and the installation was flawless... A little noise that got troubleshot immediately... Once all was installed, Sal took the car out for a test drive... He came back with a smile ear-to-ear and we were done! Like I said, attention to detail is critical to them. Jay did not just install the exhaust, he just combined and brought to life two magnificent pieces of art: the Akra exhaust and the M3.... Even Tom spent 30 minutes making sure the carbon fiber tips where 100% aligned... Superb work...

Their work ethic, enthusiasm, honesty & good nature is what any of us want. Going forward, even the oil changes will be done by them... I don't care if I have to drive across NJ to get this done! Doing it in the M3 is not an inconvenience at all anyhow.

Look forward to doing more business with them...
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2011, 01:47 PM   #2
Bart@AUTOcouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: F95X5M | E46M3 | E92M3 | E60M5

Our pleasure sir, we strive for perfection
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2011, 02:14 PM   #3
jeff@autocouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep