BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

07-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Few people make me teary-eyed...UPS guy is one if them! New ADV.1!

Love 'em so much I thought I would be selfish for not sharing-lol!

These things are SICK!

ADV7.0 Track Spec SL (Super Light)
Matte Black Centers & Barrels
Polished Liquid Smoke Lip
Reverse Bolts

I cannot begin to explain how wicked these look in person. VERY concave and the lip has the coolest finish. In sunlight it really shows off its unique color.

Going to be a sweet edition to my 2014 AM M6 Coupe Competition Package on order-due to arrive October (I swear, it's like having a pregnant wife and waiting for that sucker to pop-out. I think I'm gonna stock up on cigars-hahahahaha!)

The liquid smoke lip could not be a better match for the Carbon Fiber roof and Vorsteiner Aero Kit.

Gavin, my 8 yr old M car nut was pretty excited too
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 01:02 AM   #2
Hunter5179
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

Nice. Should look good for sure. Weigh the rear wheel if you get a chance. I would like to see how "Super Light " they are. Congrats on the M6!
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 01:56 AM   #3
luigimaster24
Major
Mexico
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 M50i & 2021 X6M Comp

These look amazing!!! Can't wait too see them on your M6...
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 07:06 AM   #4
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter5179 View Post
Nice. Should look good for sure. Weigh the rear wheel if you get a chance. I would like to see how "Super Light " they are. Congrats on the M6!
Yeah, I will. I am guessing they are in the high 20s or so. Three piece concave are not going to be as light as a mono block but for what they are they are light.

Anyway, the important thing is that they are just another addition to the car that will look FAR better than those old beaters that Tim drives-lol! (I hear you two are buddies-he should NEVER challenge me-hahahahaha! He and I are VERY bad influences on each other. You should see the dealer's salespersons' mouths water when they see us walk in together)
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 10:22 AM   #5
starchild
Private
Rep
Drives: spaceship

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdList View Post
Yeah, I will. I am guessing they are in the high 20s or so. Three piece concave are not going to be as light as a mono block but for what they are they are light.

Anyway, the important thing is that they are just another addition to the car that will look FAR better than those old beaters that Tim drives-lol! (I hear you two are buddies-he should NEVER challenge me-hahahahaha! He and I are VERY bad influences on each other. You should see the dealer's salespersons' mouths water when they see us walk in together)
I'm trying to figure out where have I seen these wheels before!!Yes yes its coming back to me nowMy grandma has these same wheels on her mini van(the van with the wood paneling down the side)She's very single you know and since you and her have the same taste in flintstone wheels and driving characteristic I think you'll look good together(grandpa).what else are you planning to put on that turbo charge rocking chair of yours?meyou!
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 04:42 PM   #6
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
I'm trying to figure out where have I seen these wheels before!!Yes yes its coming back to me nowMy grandma has these same wheels on her mini van(the van with the wood paneling down the side)She's very single you know and since you and her have the same taste in flintstone wheels and driving characteristic I think you'll look good together(grandpa).what else are you planning to put on that turbo charge rocking chair of yours?meyou!
I think she got that old and wrinkled waiting on her MOOR wheels to arrive!-lol! I have always admired her van-especially on the days she drives you around on your paper route in my n'hood BOY

Keep an eye out for my build thread and you'll learn a thing or two from me and your old lady (whoops-I mean your grandma). If you pay close attention, maybe when it's time to trade in that hideous Maybelline "stripper" Blue four door "coupe" (wtf is a 4 door coupe anyway?) with the Great Pumpkin interior, you'll go for something with a little class. Don't get me wrong. I do have a certain fondness for your cars. When you start 'em up they bring back memories of my '79 Camaro...nothing like those Cherry Bombs!

It's on bro! Enjoy being the princess of M6s until November then big daddy takes over.

Heard this song today...Title reminded me of you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfqzQKt9UeA
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 04:47 PM   #7
starchild
Private
Rep

Quote:
I think she got that old and wrinkled waiting on her MOOR wheels to arrive!-lol! I have always admired her van-especially on the days she drives you around on your paper route in my n'hood BOY

Keep an eye out for my build thread and you'll learn a thing or two from me and your old lady (whoops-I mean your grandma). If you pay close attention, maybe when it's time to trade in that hideous Maybelline "stripper" Blue four door "coupe" (wtf is a 4 door coupe anyway?) with the Great Pumpkin interior, you'll go for something with a little class. Don't get me wrong. I do have a certain fondness for your cars. When you start 'em up they bring back memories of my '79 Camaro...nothing like those Cherry Bombs!

It's on bro! Enjoy being the princess of M6s until November then big daddy takes over.

Heard this song today...Title reminded me of you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfqzQKt9UeA
hahahahahaha
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 04:53 PM   #8
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
hahahahahaha
Man, everyone is really going to have to get used to a whole new level of SMACK with you and and I both here now-lol!
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 05:22 PM   #9
starchild
Private
Rep

Quote:
Man, everyone is really going to have to get used to a whole new level of SMACK with you and and I both here now-lol!
yup!! Especially with a guy like you who likes to put the cart before the horse.Unlimited hugs and kisses with a few bed time sagas for those wheels at night.I can see you fantasizing(we are going to crush M6 Tim)and then the little guy in your head(the clever one)reply's,we need more than just Mild Concave wheelslol
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 06:22 PM   #10
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
yup!! Especially with a guy like you who likes to put the cart before the horse.Unlimited hugs and kisses with a few bed time sagas for those wheels at night.I can see you fantasizing(we are going to crush M6 Tim)and then the little guy in your head(the clever one)reply's,we need more than just Mild Concave wheelslol
yeah yeah yeah...all that smelling my exhaust has gone to your head! You'd REALLY like those M cars if you DROVE them. 500 miles total between them all now (and that's the wife's grocery shopping). You'll need to reset the adaptations once a real driver gets in them. If you need a good tech let me know and I'll find you one.
Appreciate 0