BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

BPM

01-04-2014, 09:35 PM   #1
gobuffs
Captain
Rep
Drives: E30 M3 S54 (race car)

59k mile S65 in need of rebuild

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 3,500.00

Item Interest
Any interest in my S65 that needs rebuilding due to cylinder scoring on cylinder 2? Will include the block and below except harmonic balancer. Heads (bank 2 still intact- hasn't been unbolted, but bank 1 has been) and valve covers. Vanos and cams on bank 1 are not installed. Throttle bodies still bolted to motor. Other parts that bolt to the motor are not included. Block will need to be bored and treated or sleeved. Great for a striker build. Will probably need new oil pump due to shavings. I had put in new stock WPC treated rod bearings and ARP rod bolts. Unknown if the bearings are OK.

Would be a good starting point for somebody already wanting to build another motor (stroker, FI motor) that they were going to sleeve.

Asking $4000...shipping and Paypal fees at buyer's expense. Will have to be shipped freight- I can get it ready to go on a pallet and brought to a local shipping location.

Appreciate 0